6.13.2009

Asians and Karaoke



Personally, I believe that the Philippines has been conquered by other countries so many times that it is going through a major identity crisis--so I'll leave it up to you to decide whether I'm Asian, "Pacific Islander," or whatever those standardized tests decide to put next to a blank box. ANYWAY, Filipinos love karaoke just as much as the next Azn person does. Last night Mumzy had a birthday party (yes, she got her birthday present from me early haha) and me and the possie karaoked all night, I'm surprised I still have a voice. I hope we didn't scare Rob too much haha. What is with Asians and karaoke? I have no idea.

Last Nights Playlist (No particular order)
-Viva Forever- Spice Girls
-Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
-Somebody to Love- Queen
-Summer Nights- From Grease
-We Didn't Start the Fire- Billy Joel
-Circle of Life- Elton John
-WIND BENEATH MY WINGS- BETTE MIDLER **
-My Sharona- The Knack
-New York, New York- Frank Sinatra
-Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond
What Would've Been On Last Nights Playlist
-IKAW ANG SUPERSTAR* --unfortunately NOT in karaoke book >< KEY
**- best karaoke song ever
*- second best karaoke song ever

1 comments

  1. Well out of all the asian-loving karaoke singers, we all know that Filipinos do it best =)

    ReplyDelete