6.14.2009

USN- United Students of Northport

There's too much to say about this amazing student government at the High School of the Port of the North..I spent 4 long, hardy years in this club--and it was a good time indeed. I was just thinking about one time, Junior Year, in Mr. Derosa's "Constitutional Law" class when I got into a verbal fight with this one girl (who will rename nameless to protect her from scrutiny, since everyone at NHS is IN LOVE with USN, and will feel personally offended by this information). We'll refer to her as USN-Non-believer...actually, how about just X...

X: (Not knowing what USN is because of her ignorance for students of Northport politics) Waats USN? Wut the fuuck is that?? What do they even do?? Who the hell is even in that? HAHAHAHA
Grace Manalo: USN stands for the "United Students of Northport"---YOUR student government (no pun intended, if you didn't get that, you probably never will)
X: OH, oh, I'M SORRY Grace. I didn't know! (Sarcastically)
Grace Manalo: USN HAS DONE MORE FOR THIS SCHOOL THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW!!!!

Was that "anti-climactic?" EEeh, sowwie, I guess it's one of those "you had to be theres"

1 comments

  1. lmfao.. i appreciated that story very much.. I think i was with you when we remembered (it was farely recently yes?)but alas, I dont even remember which chick it was haha

    ReplyDelete