7.23.2009

Questions.

Photobucket
The above picture, of the LIRR tracks, is what I see every morning about approx. 9am. I took it a couple of weeks ago. I REALLY enjoy all the different lines in this photo, they bring your eye everywhere, but anyway! Everyday, I observe the actions, I absorb the vibes, and I also makeup stories for all the daily commuters, LIRR staff, and etc. No one is happy. "Whada fuck? Where dis train at? Da Penn. station train is right there! 'nd we gotta wait for da Port Jeff?! C'MONNNN." I hear multiple variations of the previous quote whenever the Port Jeff train is late. Where am I going with this? I have no idea. But I've been thinking a lot about how some people say that children are the happiest over "adults" because they are oblivious of what is to "come" But then again "grown ups" complain of how they would never want to be a kid again because it was so "hard" And when you're a kid, you don't feel that happy and you just want to "grow up" So I just feel there is this constant feeling of unhappiness that is streaming throughout society. Why? I didn't make sense, did I? Ah, well, I tried. Maybe later.

0 comments

Post a Comment