10.09.2009

Louis Vuitton Spring 2010

Okay, I know I am very detailed oriented. I know I am into go big or go home designs. I know I'm not a minimalist. But something tells me that Marc Jacobs, Art Director for Louis Vuitton, took it a little over board for Louis Vuitton's Spring 2010 collection. Don't get me wrong, the fros are electric awesome, but the collection could have done away with a lot. The over-sized bags, fanny packs, raccoon tails (this is too much), clogs (please don't make a comeback) and the abundance of fur were too much to juxtapose with BIG FRO-Y HAIR--a little too obnoxious. I'd be ogling over this collection minus the extra "props." ANYWAY, I also feel like most of the dresses should have been in the Marc Jacobs collection. I sort of feel like there was too much Marc Jacobs in this one. The MJ influence is apparent in the prints, cute bows, and color palette. Don't get me wrong, I still fancy this collection--it just isn't my favorite.

0 comments

Post a Comment