11.20.2009

Current Thoughts
-I owned my textiles quiz! byahh
-For some reason I've been listening to all my old/awesome music (Starting Line, Early November, Count the Stars, Student Rick, Less than Jake, Incubus, RHCP, Taking Back Sunday, Yellow Card, Amber Pacific) and ..I'm boastful about it haha
-Hosting the ELI Fash Show was hectic
-My gold lame/black velvet dress is the shit. hands down.
-I'm on duty tonight and it makes me want to cry.
-People think they know me bc they 'think' their from NY--1) you're not 2) WE'RE NOT FRIENDS, YOU CREEP!
-I'm tired of creepers--they're everywhere
-PS. that has always bothered me: people who THINK they're from NY and try to talk to me like they are.  just don't...you look like a fool.  it's okay that you're not. we really don't judge, really! promise!
-HATERZ GAWN HATE.
-I've lost total respect for insensitive, lifeless, robotic people. 
-MY FRIENDS ARE THE SHIT ^-^
-Saturday is going to be the best day of my life
-I'm getting mad ripped. I may just turn into a man.
-I can't wait for thanksgiving break!!!
-I LOVE FOOD
-I gotta getta lotta work done tonight!
-The world doesn't know what's coming
-I'm smitten.
-I'm FREE, FREE AT LAST.
-I wish I could say I was in a relationship with my sewing machine on facebook...just saying.

0 comments

Post a Comment