11.02.2009

Loneliness

I certainly agree.  It just stinks that I am unable to simultaneously concentrate on my studies and read for leisure.  New Moon took up every second of my day and night when I was not attending class, eating, or sleeping.  I would love to move on to Eclipse, but I am holding myself back knowing that I will no longer have a life if I start another book.  This fact is upsetting because I find books very comforting and would be reading 24/7.  Sigh.  The only downside is that I feel a sense of detachment when I finish a good book--like a part of me is missing.  It is like I became friends with the characters and all of the sudden I am no longer being updated on their lives--and while I stop reading--their lives still continue.  Did that sound sick? Did I just sound like a loser? Well I really don't give a rats ass. I love books and books love me. Zee End!

0 comments

Post a Comment