11.28.2009

WE ARE GETTING A CHRISTMAS TREE THIS YEAR, EVEN IF THAT MEANS I HAVE TO DIE FOR IT.

In the year of 2008, around holiday season, guess, who, didn't, have, a, tree?  The Manalo's.  Why? I have no clue.  I mean, it's not like we have a huge Jesus shrine complete with Holy Water, Holy Oil, wooden carvings from Bethlehem itself, dozens of rosaries, Mary, and Joseph.  I mean, it's not like we go to church EVERY-SINGLE-SUNDAY. I'M A BITTER WOMAN. My family did NOT have a tree last year.  AND IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE KNOWN TO HAVE THE BEST XMAS TREE EVER.  I am awake at 9:00am, while my brother and sister are sleeping because I am determined to get this tree...with or without them.  I will die for it. I will NEVER have a tree-less Christmas again. HORID HORID HORIIIIIIID!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment