12.02.2009

OMGSH. I LOVE COOKIES. DO YOU? WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS IF YOU DON'T.

I am in love with cookies.  Any kind really.  I'm really big on what I like to call, 'sparkle cookies'...some may call them sprinkle cookies, some may call them sugar cookies with sprinkles/jimmies on top.  Chocolate chip, peanut butter, mint, banana nut, you name it. I AM OBSESSED WITH COOKIES.  I really can't see myself marrying someone who didn't love cookies as much as I did.  Well ANYWAY.  This video is the ish.  I am undeniably in agreement with the fact that I will probably overindulge myself in holiday cookies.  As much as I would like to believe that I have the willpower to do so with my own brain, I am humble enough to admit that I do not.  Though my love for cookies is strong and hardy, they are, sadly in fact, bad for my health (fuck.)  I also don't want to end up like Santa--passed out Christmas morning in front of the kin, drooling with a stomach filled over capacity.  With that being said, Jessica Gonacha Swift is a genius.  She has come up with the simplest way to decrease holiday cookie consumption: paper reminders. Go to her Etsy, and buy some. Just do it. "KTHXBYE!"

0 comments

Post a Comment