12.05.2009

THE YUMMY TRUTH.

Yea, ya know...lots of people are cupcake obsessed these days.  I gotta say, they have always been a favorite of mine.  One of my favorite things in the world, actually.  There is just something so cute and cuddly about cupcakes.  Perhaps it is the actual word 'cupcake' alliteration, fascination, obligation--to eat.because.so.yummy? I gotta say, I do not like Sweet and Sassy here in Newark, De.  Sorry, I don't mean to be a hater, but they taste like cardboard to me.  I do think that their store layout does a good job appealing to their target market.  Extremely over priced and extremely cheesy (but I love that part.)  I honestly prefer Bings Bakery.  Just sayin'.  I love sweets. I love them omg, I'm salivating thinking about theeeeem.  I also love salty foods....I JUST LOVE FOOD.  I 'm mad hungry.  It's 10:30am and I was supposed to meet up with my awesome, kewl, and cute friend Alicia at 11 for some Post House breakfast.  We be going at 12 now.  I'm ranting. wow.  Why am I even up? I only got 4 hours of sleep. Bhahaha.  
ANYWAY.  Over my winter break I'll make a blog post of where to buy cupcakes--REAL ones.

0 comments

Post a Comment