For Rolling Stone Magazine July 2010.
I've been meaning to blog about Casas for a while, but haven't gotten around to it! I love his detail oriented work, as it is all done with a blue ball point pen! Thanks to Fashion Production for posting some of his work and reminding me that I needed to blog about him as well (: For more of Casas' work visit his site.
A graduate from Bradford School of Art, Lemanski has demonstrated an interesting take on the relationship between Art/Design and Music. I really don't understand how these colors or coded with the notes or what is really going on, but all I know is that I like it. I'm hoping that Lemanski will provide further background on his thinking process on his blog or website as he does mention that this is an "ongoing" project. I'll keep you updated on this one (: !
Directed by the husband and wife team Ru Kuwahata and Max Porter!!
I think this short film is so adorable! The little puppets' frantic expressions are so cute! Go behind the scenes for the whole documented process!
POLYVORE IS THE NEXT BIG THING, ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FASHION! If you are like said person, I suggest you CHOPCHOP! I promise you won't regret it!
Directed by Chuck Jones.
Thanks to Kitsune Noir (:
I have SO much to say about this work, but I don't even know where to begin! I feel like all humans can relate to this one, whether they be the line, the dot, or (I hope you're not) the squiggle.
Messenger: Joey Krillz.
It takes balls to bike around Manhattan. That's why I don't think they're assholes when they cut me off running a red light screaming "OH YEA? I DARE YOU, I FUCKING DARE YOU. I'M FASTER THAN YOU BUD, WAY FASTER!!!!"
- Tracks distance, pace, time and calories burned
- Memory captures and stores 30 hours' worth of running data
- Removable Nike+ Link for quick connection to nikeplus.com
- Doubles as a watch with time display
- Enhanced display for increased readability and improved water resistance
- Automatic battery recharge when Nike+ Link is plugged into your computer
- Stainless steel popper closure to hold band in place and provide an adjustable fit
- Durable polycarbonate case
- Pre-curved polyurethane band for lightweight comfort
- Includes Nike+ sensor to be placed in your Nike+ ready shoes
"Do I have to spell it out for you? Or scream it in your face? Oh the chemistry between us could destroy this place."
-The Spill Canvas "Staplegunned"