8.11.2010

The Color Black...

is my utmost favorite color! I've been noticing the eradication of color from my wardrobe in the last 2 years. Don't get me wrong, I own florals, plaids, and stripes in almost ever color imaginable, but on the muted scale.  I'm not upset by the lack of color in my life, but intrigued.  Is it because I feel like I'm too fat to wear brightly colored garb? No.  Is it because I'm depressed and my feelings are reflected through my clothing? No. Or is it that I am just maturing? WHO KNOWS.  All I know for sure is that I LOVE the color black. You may ask, "Well geez, why the sudden blog post dedicated to just a color?...smh." And I'll say that I've noticed that almost all of my clothing and shoes are black..and it started to freak me out because I felt like my wardrobe was utterly and completely monotonous, unimaginative, but then I thought to myself, what's wrong with that? I mean, there is everything wrong with an uneventful wardrobe, but just because it is all one color does not mean, by any means, that it is boring. Was this a rant? Can I label this as a rant? Hmm.

0 comments

Post a Comment