9.10.2010

The Need for a Public Announcement

HEY. I had hoped I wouldn't have to take it this far, but it seems like it is the appropriate time to make such an announcement: I HAVE NOT HAD SURGERY ON MY HEAD NOR DO I HAVE CANCER. My partially shaved head could be called, I suppose, a "fashion statement"/way of self expression?  But I really do genuinely appreciate the concern, if of course, your concern is genuine as well. Thanks (:
PS. The following are examples of others with partially shaved heads...I am not alone, perhaps they feel the overwhelming need to tell everyone that they are not diseased, too.
VIA becomegorgeous (Personally, I am not a fan of the website's name...become gorgeous? Really? No thanks, people already are. Thanks for the pictures, though).

0 comments

Post a Comment