6.27.2011

LONG overdue Senior Collection Post

^My Senior Collections book.
Click "Click for More" (or that link haha) for the APD2011 (Apparel Design) Senior Video and an *EXCLUSIVE* 3 part movie of the show directed by my very own Father (: !!! Its adorable, you'll regret it if you don't watch it! PLUS you can see me acting a little CATTY/antsy before the show started and if you hate me or ever hated me....you get to see my CRY towards the end!! Yay! We all win!
PS. Please don't hold my emotions against me.  This was the most important night of my ENTIRE college career. And like all the other APD girls, I worked four years for these couple of hours. YES I will be anxious before the show. YES I will have a panic attack if a crotch zipper breaks. YES everything has to be perfect. and YES I will cry when it is over because my life has consisted of all nighters, NO sleep, NO social life, and a crappy diet for the passed 4 years that has probably taken approx. 18 years off my life and it is FINALLY OVER.


I made that senior vid for my APD biddies (:
PART I
PART II
PART III







1 comments

  1. Great post! Hope you're having a fabulous summer :)

    http://fashiontriedandtrue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete