2.25.2014

SO terrible, tacky, and tasteless that I deem "OMIGHTY" tasteful.

The 'Bruce Lee' crop tank and matching booty short.

     Hey!Arnold Crop T and matching SK8er skirt.

O-MIGHTY. A tacky, hilarious, over-priced brand with a throw-back Geocities/Angel Fire-esque website. On rise already with vendors such as Urban Outfitters and Nastygal, it is only going to get bigger and bigger cult followings. How do I know? Well, I don't. I just have this inkling that this will stir up enough nostalgia in millennials and beyond turning these graphic pieces into 'OMG-gotta-have-it' pieces. I mean can you resist graphics inspired by 90s cartoons/tv shows, junk food, drugs, and today's hottest hashtags? I think not.
My favs [and yes I would totally pay for and rock them]:

0 comments

Post a Comment